- Collection and Use of Personal Information. TCDG may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the TCDG web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. TCDG may also log your IP address when you use the TCDG web site. TCDG uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the TCDG web site. TCDG may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. TCDG will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. TCDG will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request TCDG to share such information, or if TCDG is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- User Accounts. TCDG allows users to set up personal accounts to shop in our online store or to participate in our online communities, such as our message boards. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will TCDG share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless TCDG is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
- Amendments. TCDG reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. TCDG will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
- Contact. You may contact TCDG directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this policy.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology: The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
By e-mail: Tia@tiacrystal.com
By Phone: 561-767-8979
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.